1. Buy your INFO BOX Device
A revolutionary new way to showcase your services to your patients
Availability: In Stock
THE INFO BOX DEVICE
The Info Box device is about the size of a box of cigarettes, and has its own wifi antenna. The device receives regular automatic software updates so you don't need to do a thing to keep the software current. The content caches to the device so even in the event of an internet outage, your screen will never go blank. The cached content will keep being served until the connection resumes, so your patients probably won't even notice.
Download sample of Standard Content.
Please note that this includes some examples of custom content such as practice logos.
- Easy set-up instructions included
- Features a great range of content specifically created for Behavioural Optometry practices by ACBO. Content will be constantly updated, keeping it fresh, relevant and engaging for patients. This will be done by ACBO and delivered directly to your screen without you having to do a thing
- Content is silent - no sound to disturb the tranquility of your waiting room.
- The content caches to the device so even in the event of an internet outage, your screen will never go blank. The cached content will keep being served until the connection resumes, so your patients won't even notice
- Minimum 6 month subscription, then opt out at any time if you don't like the service
- You will need one device & one monthly subscription for each screen you wish to run Info Box on
Once you have purchased the device, you will need to sign up for the $40 monthly licence subscription.
Purchase of Info Box implies that you agree to InfoBox T&C.